Remotely Inc is a Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) company that was founded in the summer of 2021. Our vision is to create a solution that helps the modern enterprise workforce to provide network security and visibility to IT Administrators. Being a thought leader in the industry, Remotely CEO Tyler Rohrer identified that there wasn't an Azure-native solution on the market so he assembled his dream team and set out to manufacture his vision.
The Remotely team is comprised of rock stars from the tech industry, ranging from Dell/EMC, HubSpot, VMWare End User IT Departments, and several agencies. The team all share the same sentiment, which is to create a world-class system that is scalable, flexible, and suits the needs of the modern IT Administrator. We may even have some fun along the way!
What We're Looking for in a Cloud Technical Specialist
Join our pre-sales team at Remotely as a Cloud Technology Specialist and help our enterprise customers and channel partners modernize their security/compliance and embrace a Zero Trust security model. As a Cloud Technical Specialist your primary goal is to establish confidence and win our customers’ and partners’ trust to use Remotely ‘as-a-service’ solutions. You will work closely with the field sales and channel teams to understand our customers’ business challenges, determine the necessary technical strategy, and remove technical blockers enabling digital transformation.
As a Cloud Technical Specialist (TS) you will:
Be the technical subject matter expert for Modern Work solutions.
- Deliver proof of Remotely’s technology solution to customers/partners that our solutions meet the success criteria for their endpoint cloud compute architecture.
- Lead technical presentations, demonstrations, workshops, architecture design sessions, proof of concepts, and POVs to explain, demonstrate, and prove to our customers/partners the capabilities of Remotely’s products and services, and how we can make their businesses more successful.
- Overcome technical, competitive and security blockers to accelerate adoption of Remotely solutions and customer usage.
- Identify new customer usage opportunity or demand for Remotely solutions in accounts, as well as participate in demand generating events and activities.
- Share practical knowledge with partners to drive the sale, deployment, and adoption of Remotely solutions.
- Adopt a learn-it-all mindset to strive for deep understanding of M365 Solutions, Microsoft Endpoint Manager (MEM), Windows Virtual Desktop (WVD), Microsoft Managed Desktop (MMD), Microsoft Sentinel, etc.
- Shape current and future products and marketing strategies through feedback to sales, marketing, and engineering.
Stay sharp, share your knowledge, and learn practices from others.
- Continuously nurture and grow your technical/professional skills, and competitive readiness.
- Participate in Microsoft technical communities and in the broader industry through events, blogs, whitepapers, training, and articles for your domain.
- Hands-on industry knowledge and experience in: Unified Endpoint Management, Information Security, Identity & Management solutions, IT Infrastructure Architecture, and Virtualization solutions
- Technical sales or consulting experience with products like Windows 10, Office 365, Microsoft Endpoint Manager (MEM), Intune, Azure Active Directory, Desktop Virtualization, WVD, and other related or competitive products
- Strong customer facing and relationship building skills, coupled with your listening and questions-based technical skills help you see the “big picture” and develop innovative solutions to your customer’s challenges
- You have or will be able to quickly achieve a Microsoft Certified designation.
Remotely is headquartered in Portsmouth, NH and you are welcome to work in-office, remotely, or a combo of both.
Compensation and Benefits
We offer a range of market-competitive benefits including unlimited paid time off (PTO), medical, dental, vision, and 401(K).
Compensation is based on experience and may include variable and commission based income as well as stock and options.