Remotely Inc is a Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) company that was founded in the summer of 2021. Our vision is to create a solution that helps the modern enterprise workforce to provide network security and visibility to IT Administrators. Being a thought leader in the industry, Remotely CEO Tyler Rohrer identified that there wasn't an Azure-native solution on the market so he assembled his dream team and set out to manufacture his vision.
The Remotely team is comprised of rock stars from the tech industry, ranging from Dell/EMC, HubSpot, VMWare End User IT Departments, and several agencies. The team all share the same sentiment, which is to create a world-class system that is scalable, flexible, and suits the needs of the modern IT Administrator. We may even have some fun along the way!
What We're Looking for in a Product Marketing Specialist
We're looking for a product marketer who loves to take complex and technical topics and turn them into compelling stories.
You'll report directly to the head of Marketing and will be responsible for infusing product, market, and competitive intelligence into all aspects of sales and marketing. You'll be our first product marketer and will have the opportunity to have great impact in the organization.
What You’ll be Doing:
- Become an expert in Remotely's products, offerings, and customers
- Craft compelling solution positioning, messaging, and differentiation that showcases the benefits of Remotely products and features and helps marketing and sales build and close pipeline deals
- Maintain, improve, and drive adoption of core sales enablement material which could include: sales decks, battle cards, data sheets, use case studies, cheat sheets, and product screenshots
- Support lead gen and content marketing efforts by writing landing pages, paid ad copy, abstracts, webinar content, and social media ads
- Launch and continually monitor our presence on review sites like G2, Capterra, and Product Hunt
- Research the market, do high-level competitor research, and report that back to our team
- Assist in got-to-market planning and execution
- You have 1-3 years of experience product marketing, ideally tech or SaaS product marketing
- You're great at translating technical details into tailored stories that resonate with buyers
- You have experience with marketing automation platforms (HubSpot preferred)
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.
Remotely is headquartered in Portsmouth, NH and you are welcome to work in-office, remotely, or a combo of both.
Compensation and Benefits
We offer a range of market-competitive benefits including unlimited paid time off (PTO), medical, dental, vision, and 401(K).
The salary range for this role is $55 - $65,000 and is dependent upon experience.